- First, register a proper email address to your account. Head to Settings (by clicking the three dots in the upper right-hand corner on your profile page ) and confirm that the email registered to your account is one that you have access to.
- Log out of your account. I know, this part is scary!
- Hit the "Forgot Password" button on the login page to receive an email with a link to a full password reset page.
- Just follow the link, and type in your new password! You should then be able to log back in using your newly set password.
- Remember that you can reset your password anything on your Highrise Settings page. It's a good idea to keep your passwords long, complex, and different from your other passwords!
No worries though, our concierge team can help! Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your recovery request. Please keep in mind that only the original creator of an account can recover it. When you write in you'll be asked to answer a few security questions, and once we confirm them we'll send you a new password.