No party is complete without some popping tunes, and transcendence is so hard to achieve without the notes of a peacefully strumming mandolin drifting through your garden; add music as a finishing touch to your rooms!
- First enter your Room Settings by tapping on the room name when standing in the room, or by tapping the “i” icon next to the room name when viewing your rooms list in the directory.
- Hit "Edit" in the upper right corner.
- Under Basic Information tab, tap on the field "Radio."
- Search Shoutcast radio stations, and simply tap on the station you'd like. Once you tap the station, it'll play automatically in your room.
- Once you're done, you can revisit this page anytime to change the radio.
- To remove music from your room, tap on "Radio" in Room Settings" and then "Clear Music" in the upper right corner.