Been perusing those Ikea catalogs? Plagued by the itch of creativity? Make your dream home a reality in the virtual world! If you want to buy furniture, you can learn more here.
- To start designing your room, tap on the pencil icon in the right-hand corner of your screen while standing in a room that you have design permissions for.
- At the bottom of your screen, you’ll now see a menu. All your furniture is visible here; you can filter furniture and floors/walls by tapping the icons next to "all" at the bottom of the menu.
- If you're having trouble finding a certain item, search for it! Simply type the item name you are looking for in the search bar and if you own it, we’ll find it.
- To place the furniture in your room, just drag and drop!
Arrange your room
- Move furniture in your room in any direction by simply pulling it about. You can change the axes of movement in the Item Menu so that the furniture will move only vertically or only horizontally, which is useful for building tall structures.
- Some items have special options in the Item Menu
- "Set Teleport Destination" will affect where players are transported via teleports and when they come into contact with some moving projectile items
- "Set Speed" appears for moving items; higher number equals faster!
- "Change State" will appear for some items with various appearances. Tapping this option in the item menu will cause blocks to change height, curtains to stay opened or closed, etc.
- When you're done designing your room, just tap on the ‘Save’ icon in the upper right hand of your screen to save your work! The ‘exit’ in the left corner will cancel all changes made during your building session and the ‘Undo’ icon on the right-hand will undo your last room change.