What kind of events does HRLive sponsor?
The Highrise community creates countless experiences that enrich and unite our metaverse. The HRLive program supports hosts and players alike by promoting player-hosted events that inspire, entertain, and build deep connections in our vibrant virtual world. Follow the official @HRLive account and browse the #HRLive hashtag to stay updated on upcoming events!
We sponsor a wide variety of events - from fierce pageants and round-table discussions to sing-along nights and maze-building competitions. What’s most important is that hosts know how to engage and entertain their audience. We encourage hosts to be as creative as possible, so submit your wildest ideas!
How does my event qualify to be an HRLive-sponsored event?
For an event to be considered for sponsorship by HRLive, the host must:
- Have a clean moderation history. One or two warnings are acceptable, but anything beyond that will be flagged for review.
- Strive to be a positive influence in the community.
- Have hosted awesome events with significant engagement and attendance.
Simple giveaways and tipping rooms do not qualify to be HRLive-sponsored events 😕. We are looking for experiences that engage and inspire our community in unique and creative ways 🌈!
How can I increase the odds of my event being sponsored?
- Your idea should be creative! ✨
- Submit a detailed proposal of your event.
- Submit an event that will happen at least 3 weeks from the day of submission.
- If possible, summarize your prior events (including content, attendance, engagement, and anything else you can think of).
- If possible, create content around the event, like posts and promotional material.
What can I expect to receive if I’m sponsored?
- Free room boost: Your room will be at the top of the directory for as long as it is running.
- Room capacity expansion: According to the event’s needs.
- Free microphone: If the experience requires voice chat. (Remember that microphone cannot be shared with minors.)
- Distribution on HRLive calendar.
- Bubbles for event room building.
- HRLive and Highrise EN post announcements with the events of the week.
- Shoutouts on Highrise EN and/or HRLive account may be possible.
OK, I’m excited! How do I submit my event application?
Fill out this form! You can also start promoting your event without our official sponsorship by tagging #HRLive. We’ll be watching! 👀
Do you have any resources to help me make art and materials for promotion?
Yes! You can use this link to explore different resources and materials that can help you create marketing collateral to promote your event. If you need some other material, please contact us and we'll see what resources we can add!
Unsure of how to create your HR Live banner?
That's okay, we've got you covered. All you need to do is share your event's vision with us and provide any relevant materials you have, such as avatar images (without background) or references. We’ll take care of the rest and turn your banner into reality.