Mistakes can happen - we're all human, after all! If you feel your account was wrongly penalized, or you would like us to reconsider our decision, you can send an appeal using the form below.
A member of our Trust & Safety team will review and respond to your appeal as soon as they can. We approach each appeal holistically and will consider both the information you've sent us and the evidence that led to your penalty when reviewing your case.
Please be patient with us while we review your appeal! It may take a few days for us to get back to you. The time it takes will depend on how complicated your case is, and our current ticket volume.
Before sending an appeal, please note:
- Only the owner of an account can send an appeal.
- Some accounts are not eligible for appeal, especially in cases where there are extreme safety concerns.
- Be kind. Even if you were wrongly banned, it's important to be respectful. If we made a mistake, we will make it right! Any profanity or threats sent to staff will be ignored.
- Be honest. Authenticity and owning your mistakes is an important part our community culture.
- You are responsible for what happens on your account. This means that if your friend or family member used your account and broke the rules, it's on you!
- All appeal decisions are final and at the discretion of our Trust and Safety team.