Tip Jars are pieces of furniture that allow users to send Gold tips to the room owner, even if they’re not there. It's a quick way to show your love to someone for hosting a great experience or building something amazing!
How do I add a Tip Jar to my room?
- Head on over to the Shop > Furniture > Tip Jars! Then, select which style of jar you'd like to buy.
- Next, add the Tip Jar to your room as a regular furniture item.
- Voila! Let the tips roll in!
How do I add a tip to a Tip Jar?
- Tap on the Tip Jar that you want to tip.
- Use the slider to adjust your tip. Since tips are sent as gold bars, you’ll be able to select standard gold bar values of 1G, 5G, 10G, 50G, 100G, 500G, 5,000G, and 10,000G.
- If you don’t have any gold bars in your inventory already, you can convert your gold directly through the tipping system. Since gold conversion taxes still apply, this means that a 500G tip will use 550G, for example.
How do I leave a message with my tip?
You must tip at least 100 Gold to add a message to your tip. Your message can be seen by everyone in the Recent Tips screen of the room's Tip Jars.
If your tip is 5,000 Gold or higher, your message will have a golden background, and will be shown in the chat to everyone in the room!
How can I report an offensive message in a Tip Jar?
Tap on the message in the Tip Jar and hit the Report button. Our Trust & Safety team will review it and take action.
What are Top Tippers?
The Top Tippers section of the Tip Jar shows a rank of users who have tipped this room in the past, along with their total Gold tipped.
How do I get a Tip Jar?
You can buy one in the Furniture section of the Shop. Once you have one in your inventory, you can place it in any room you own. You can't place your own Tip Jars in other users' rooms.
How do I claim Gold from my Tip Jar?
Once your Tip Jar has receive a tip, it will change its appearance showing Gold coins inside! The appearance of the Tip Jar will depend on the amount of Gold collected so far. You can leave the tips you've received uncollected if you want to show off. Once you're ready to empty the Tip Jar, press the Claim button at the bottom of the screen.
Someone removed my Tip Jar. Where did my Gold go?
If your Tip Jar is removed, the Gold collected in it will be sent to your inventory.