Ever wonder what tipping is all about in Highrise? Well, think of it as a high-five, but with gold bars! It's our nifty little way to share the love with other players in the same room.
Here's your step-by-step guide to becoming a pro-tipper:
- Spot a player you'd like to tip? Just tap on them when you're both hanging out in the same room.
- This will bring up their mini-profile menu, with options to wave, wink, or heart. But what's that shiny gold coin on the far right? That's the "Golden Ticket to Tipping"!
- Slide to show your generosity. You can tip gold bar values of 1G, 5G, 10G, 50G, 100G, 500G, 5,000G, or even a whopping 10,000G!
- Don't have gold bars handy? No worries! You can morph your regular gold into gold bars right there in the tipping system. Just remember, the gold conversion taxman cometh, so a 500G tip, for example, will actually cost you 550G.
- Don't want to hand your tip directly to another player? No worries, drop it in their tip jar to show some appreciation.
So go ahead, spread some gold love around! Tipping: it's just our way of making Highrise a little richer.
How does Tipping work?
Last Updated: 121d