You can complete sponsor offers for free gold anytime by scrolling to the bottom of our Cash Shop!
If you completed an offered task but did not receive your gold, here's what you can do:
- As we do not handle gold from sponsors, you’ll have to get in touch with the parent company responsible. For example, if your Mobile Strike deal does not go through, you’ll have to get in touch with either Tapjoy or Fyber, not Mobile Strike themselves.
- Fortunately, you can contact the parent company directly through Highrise. To do so:
1. Hit 'shop' in the bottom right-hand corner
2. On the shop page, choose 'cash'
3. On the cash page, scroll to the very bottom to see our offerwall partner offers. Instead of a price, you'll see the word 'Go'.
4.. Click 'Go' from the provider you used.
5. If your provider was ironsource, click 'in-progress'. If it's Tapjoy click the three lines in the top left-hand corner and choose 'Go to reward status'.
6. Click on your offer you have not yet received your rewards for
7. In the bottom left-hand of this page, there will be a 'missing gold' option, click this.
8. On this page in the bottom left-hand, there will be an option to contact support. Click this to submit a support ticket with our offer partner. They'll then be able to look into this and help you out.
Please note the option to contact them will only show once 24 hours have passed on an in-progress offer. From there, detail the problem you’re having, and they should be able to help you out!